Thalassa Consulting strives to provide the best available marine and climate science to clients to help inform decisions and policies. I have worked with communities as small as Avalon, CA, to those as large as the City of Los Angeles, helping them understand and integrate current science into their activities.
Consulting services include:
- Translation of scientific information to make it more accessible and usable to a broad range of stakeholders
- Climate adaptation planning and process development
- Mapping and identification of critical habitats using GIS
- Strategic planning and management plan development
- Workshop and event planning
Highlighted Consulting Case Study
The City of L.A. took important first steps to understand their vulnerability under various sea level rise scenarios. We developed an "adaptive adaptation process" that incorporated best science and stakeholder engagement. More...